Thursday, July 17, 2014

Perfect Summer Drama, 연애 말고 결혼 (Marriage Not Dating)

hey yoooo~

2 weeks ago, Jinwoon posted 15secs video through his instagram. He said dont forget to watch  연애 말고 결혼 tonight.
Hearing the title, I thought it's kind of variety show like We Got Married. but noooo~ It's korean drama!
Its airing twice in a week, Friday and Saturday on tvN at 20:50.



yesterday I tried to download one episode. I thought it will be so boring, since I dont know other players
 except Jinwoon and Sunhwa from Secret. but........ I LOVE IT! hohoho.


its so funny even in first 10 minutes. and Jinwoon is totally BYUTIPUL here! He plays as Han Yeo Reum, a guy who's really good in Mildang! do you know mildang? its kind of push-pull "technique" to attract someone.
his acting is betterrrrrr than before. good job baby!


I cant wait to watch the next episodes tonight. wohoooo~
I recommend this drama because other actors and actress are so nice as well. Jinwoon is my first reason watching this though xDDDDD




oh and one more thing, the lighting for this drama is somehow dramatic, like mostly Music Video.
maybe they use the high-quality camera to shoot~


I love it so far! sweet and funny things combine in 1 package. so dont forget to watch it! Go watch the teaser first


and their opening soundtract is addicting.. its on my current playlist already ^^



credit
-all pictures: tvN, teaser video: tvN, opening video: @woonmyeongTV-

No comments:

Post a Comment