Monday, August 25, 2014

Fly to the Sky with Sky Lift in Seoul Grand Park

Seoul Grand Park is one of famous place in Seoul. It has so many attractions, like amusement park, zoo, botanical carden, camping site, etc etc etc.

It's been a year since my last year trip to Seoul Zoo.
I've tried to go there with Yudra, Wongso and Stefanny who had summer school in Inha university last year.

After finishing our lunch in KFC (my first time spending so much money for buying KFC. KFC in Seoul is much much much expensive than in Indonesia), we went to Seoul Zoo.



KFC bulgogi burger!

take a pic before eating
 The Zoo is quite far from the main gate. You can go there by bus or by sky lift . If you want to take a bus, you should pay 1000 won for each person.


main entarance. turn left to the amusement park, turn right to the zoo ^^


Since sky lift looked more interesting, so we chose to ride it.
The price is 5000 won for 1 person. We bought 4 tickets. Yudra and I were in first cable car while Stefanny and Wongso were in the next one after us.
It's so funny when I looked back and found Wongso's frozen pose riding the sky lift.


5000 won each person

freeze kekekeke

our handsome Yudra :)

meeeee in pinky pinky

Its so interesting! I mean, I've ever tried riding this kind of thing in Genting, Malaysia. and that's 1000 times scarier than this one! I swear.



We can see the beautiful scenery from the sky lift. Seoul Grand Park is so big! You cant visit all of them in one day trip.






After around 15 minutes of ride, we arrived in Seoul Zoo.

ah, one thing! If you ever watched 4men Music Video "Thank You", you might know this scene? Yes its in skylifter in Seoul Grand Park! ^^



my favorite Music Video

And this is Yudra and I trying to copy the scene. hahaha. similar? =))



Seoul Grand Park
102, Daegongwongwangjang-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 과천시 대공원광장로 102 (막계동)

How to go there
Seoul Grand Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 2.

My next post will be my trip to Seoul Zoo. stay tune! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment