Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm Craving for Patbingsoo!

I'll introduce with what-you-should-try to-eat-in-summer!
yes for Patbingsoo!



Patbingsoo is a Korean shaved ice dessert with sweet toppings such as chopped fruit, condensed milk, fruit syrup, and red bean paste. The snack is highly popular in South Korea.


There are so many restaurants that serve Patbingsoo on summer. but, my favorite is Caffe Bene's.
They have Patbingsoo with Oreo topping. the taste is sooo heaven! im fans of Oreo to be honest.
 
Usually the price is around 9000 won~ 12000 won. You will die of happiness when you eat the first spoon in the hot summer. its just perfect for summer~
the cheaper one is only Patbingsoo without any topping like strawberry, Oreo etc etc etc. The plain Patbingsoo is ice and red bean.

my favorite!
the plain Patbingsoo. its delicious as well!
 Actually the price is not so expensive since you can eat it together with your friends. So usually the waitress will ask you, "how many spoon do you need?"

Wongso and Yudra came for summer school! wrong focus picture, sorry T_T

Caffe Bene's spoon is cutie pie~

with favorite companion, Devi eonni
In Busan, you can find traditional Patbingsoo in Busan International Film Festival street. the sellers still use traditional machine to shave the ice. I dont know the price because that time my friend bought it for me.  I think its around 8000 won.

try me when u come to Busan ^^
So, dont be so jealous when you see thousand of couple in Seoul eating Patbingsoo together in summer. you can have your own too!
Which taste do you want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment